MY LADY'S BREAST - THE QUADRIPTIC
1. "My lady's breast - Portrait of an invisible"
2. "My lady's breast - Second chance"
3. "My lady's breast - Ocean"
4. "My lady's breast - Althea, il centro"
"My lady's breast"
"My lady's breast" is a symphonic poem in 4 movements:
"My lady's breast - Portrait of an invisible"
"My lady's breast - Second chance"
"My lady's breast - Ocean"
"My lady's breast - Althea, the center"
It all started during the lockdown period, when I couldn't see my girlfriend and, one day, after thinking about Chopin, I wrote a chord, inspired by the Polish genius. I listened to it again, closed my eyes, to see where those notes could take me and I immediately realized that this could have been the beginning of something new, in a virgin and unexplored land, with new colors and rhythms, in a harmonic palette entirely from to discover. That agreement, for me, represented a world. I could already hear a song in it and I immediately started composing. A succession of four chords was born, which immediately convinced me. I listened again and again to the sequence, which seemed beautiful to me. I had in front of me the opening words of "My lady's breast - Portrait of an invisible". A kept note, with the harmonies that change underneath: this is the geometric reason for the incipit of "My lady's breast - Portrait of an invisible". "My lady's breast - Second chance", takes up the initial chord of "My lady's breast - Portrait of an invisible", with a completely different harmonic development. It is the second opportunity, the one that is granted to everyone, after having forgotten the Ego to tap into the source of true love for the other. "My lady's breast - Ocean" is a hymn to the life of the sea, that great reality in which we are all immersed, between affections, loves, friendships, in an attempt to eliminate all toxic relationships. "My lady's breast - Althea, the center" has a particular history and is the last of the four-story, in chronological and conceptual order. "Althea", in fact, is a Latin name, which means "She who heals", "She who heals" and is dedicated to the love that heals everything. I am the result of that all-encompassing love that my Muse has given me unconditionally for fifteen years. If I didn't sing this Love I would be selfish. Instead I wish that where a man has passed, everyone can pass. "My lady's breast - Portrait of an invisible" was composed in May 2021 and I considered it finished until a while ago, when, suddenly, I thought about adding a new succession to the initial chords, to prolong the emotional tension. of sound clusters. The quadriptych fits perfectly into the soundtrack that I am composing and I would say that it is its backbone. "My lady's breast - Second chance" is supported by a rich fabric, which characterizes it and makes it original. The main theme is strongly idyllic, like the love between two people who have chosen and respected each other, from the very first moment. The orchestration is suitable for the unfolding of emotional states, which gradually appear in the score. "My lady's breast - Ocean" begins with a theme that could appear burlesque, but, in my intention, it wants to represent the motion of the waves. Many years ago, I wrote a song called "Ocean" and a few days ago, I was struck by the vagueness of composing a new one with the same title. These songs represent the climax of my musical research, so far. I consider them very beautiful, because inside there is all my effort to find signs that can express the harmonic state of my internal world. "My lady's breast - Althea, the center" means the centrality of the Care, which is a dimension of the Psyche that everyone, absolutely everyone, should experience, since it is thanks to the Care that one can hope for a better Humanity. There are still too many individuals who refuse the cure and in their unstable equilibrium they sow discord, bitterness, dystonia that create suffering in others. This world is sick and needs to be healed. The possibility always exists and it is time to get hold of the largest health care operation in history. I think it's really necessary. Essential. The only true mission of mankind: to heal. All my work revolves around the concept of research of Health, Care, Healing. There is no more beautiful path than the one that leads us not to be destructive, to know how to love unconditionally, to give ourselves to others without expecting anything in return, to choose to be beautiful and healthy. The journey of humanity has been very long so far. We have enjoyed immense victories, although we have fallen many times. This is a new time, through which an evolution towards Pulcritude could be possible. It's up to us. There is no more beautiful destiny than healing from all the pain that prevents us from being wonderful, serene and peaceful People. Our rulers don't want to help us on this path to the Light. We will have to do it ourselves. My work is militant: it strives to fight for a better tomorrow.
1. "My lady's breast - Portrait of an invisible". I was alone, during the lockdown and I thought to my Muse, that she was not too far from me, but she could not reach me due to the stupid dictates of the state. This piece is my love for her. That's all I feel when I look into her eyes, when I caress her beautiful face, when we laugh together. It is the song of an invisible person who, thanks to the human relationship with his partner, becomes a Person and ceases to be a different person. It is the ransom. The gift, the ultimate reward. It is everything a man could want from interpenetration with his partner, whom he reads, heals, interprets and makes the improbable possible. She is my Breasts. The Pulcritude that I adore and that never tires me, reinvigorating itself every day, in a spiral of Beauty that is continually discovered. An unexplored continent opens up in front of me and this indicates the musical composition: the infinity of opportunities. Every person we meet is a symphony, you need to have the time and energy to listen to it and it's a real shame not to. We would lose a lot if we didn't. It would almost be a crime. She painted my portrait, then she showed it to me with all the thanks in the world and I, finally, saw myself, for the first time, that of revelation. The chance to meet the other, able to read you, show you that poem you are, toast with you to your nascent identity. This is the profound meaning of these 4 compositions.
2. "My lady's breast - Second chance". There is a world of emotions and thoughts in this music. There is the still with which I distilled my reflections, in a whirlwind of feelings and associations. It is the second opportunity, the one that manifests itself after abandoning the rigid and asphyxiated patterns of selfishness, the new destiny with which a man can become a Person who unconditionally loves the other. It is a cry. A song towards the cosmos. An exhortation to do well in one's life, knowing otherness in order to feel rich in diversity. The second possibility, recognizing oneself, abandonment in the arms of the beloved and the bliss of finally feeling happy, in the little, in the indispensable and in the Beauty of knowing oneself loved by a Muse so beautiful that it takes your breath away, which indicates the way and dispenses unlimited acts of generosity. This second composition of the Quadrittico is militant, has an indomitable character and intends to communicate the Beauty of the approach with the Truth, with the depth of being and the grace of a caress. The wounds no longer burn. Evil has been extinguished in the mind of the individual. There is only his identity as a healthy human being, which he no longer wants to destroy and has learned to love and, giving himself to his Muse, is in harmony with the whole world.
3. "My lady's breast - Ocean". It begins with a theme that seems burlesque, but, in my intention, is meant to be a portrait of the waves of the sea. Many years ago, I wrote a piece of music, entitled "Ocean" and a few days ago, thinking about the great father of waters, I reflected on the fact that true love is an ocean, which allows us to learn to swim, to keep straight the rudder of our boat, to conquer islands lost in the sea. They won't be able to fool everyone forever, I concluded one day while writing this music. Love for the Truth will win and with it all Humanity. The main theme returns, with its load of jagged waves crashing on the rocks and the beach. This work, the Quadrittico of "My lady's breast" is by far the most daring composition of my existence as an artist. This is what I meant about the world, about things, about affections and about the possibility of becoming oneself in the form of a splendid Person. These 4 pieces are the result of 15 years of research into the harmonic palette, rhythm and timbres, and I am proud of the level achieved.
4. "My lady's breast - Althea, the center". Althea is the one who heals, the one who heals and I believe that this world is in great need of Healing, since it has been in severe decompensation for too long and the disease from which it is afflicted is progressively developing against the Beauty of human nature, undermining it. the roots, killing the spirit, and annihilating the beautiful dreams of being able to live well, side by side, perceiving oneself as brothers and canceling any form of destructive thought, which leads to competition, war and the killing of our identity as bearers of Light. Care is a sine qua non. There is no real evolution without it. We will not go anywhere against each other armed. This music is a hymn. It is intended to be part of the New Era of Light, beyond to come, for a prosperous and magnificent future. This quadriptych is inserted in the soundtrack that I am composing and is its main axis, for the signification of the music and for the ideas it contains.
Conclusions: This Quadrittico, these 4 compositions narrate the experience of a Possibility, the one that every man deserves, after having crossed the desert of the destructiveness of a murderous world, which wants it sad and emptied. This Quadriptych tells the story of a human being who, discovering true Love, was finally able to recognize himself as a harbinger of Light, never to go back.
Il tuo commento verrà pubblicato subito dopo essere stato approvato.
Lascia una Risposta.
In this era of lies, projected on a world scale, authentic words are needed. This is my message to the world for a peaceful revolution leading us to a New Age of Light.